Friday 4 December 2009

J's Chimes: Model Collections


When the new models come in, the display cabinet gets a bit cramp. Thus would often clean and re-arrange the display cabinet to make way for new stuff and retiring the older ones. Started collecting models since 6 years ago and it has certainly grown.


The Top level models are some of the older models around sometimes out of sight because of the height of the cabinet. Includes animes from Magister Negima, Onegai Twins, DOA, Fate Stay Night etc. The Fifth level are some that I would adore much and thus displaying it at the best of the locations to view. lol. Love the Getsumen To Heiki Mina and Queen's Blade a lot.


The Fourth level are some of the best models I like too. From Hatsune Miku to Nagato Yuki and other Figmas and Revoltecs behind in which I would not want display out of its box.
The Third level consist of almost all of the 1/8 and 1/7 scale models in which I had. Particularly like the BOME series models and others around. Includes Evangelion, Full Metal Panic, Tenjo Tenge, etc.


Last but not least the Gashapons and cold cast models are located at the second and bottom level. Loved gashapons during the early years but then I realise that it looks kinda small and messy displaying all of it together so had mostly retired them.

And there ya have it. My Display Cabinet of Scale Models and Gashapons. Bought lots of Merchandises in regards to anime and this is one of my hobbies. Tune in for more stuff that I collect in the next post.

No comments: