Wednesday 16 June 2010

J's Chimes: So You Wanna Draw Manga?


I've always been interested in drawing manga but because of the many temptations in life like video games and anime, never really been able to set aside time for my drawing passion. And so drawing really has been quite a thing of the past for me... But then again, my passion has once again been re-lit after watching many of the Youtube videos about drawing manga. Have tried many times but to no avail to pretty much perfecting the face and the body of the characters am drawing. (Hmm... guess I should post some of these on my blog in later posts). In any case, it takes lots of patience and time to complete and master the art of drawing like a pro. Check this cool clip out and find out more, perhaps you might learn a thing or two. Gonna start drawing one of these days too to get myself all fired up...

No comments: